Farmville Vs Phrases..

When I started Farmville i was never aware of it's that rapid success. I left it a year back but i still have friends who are crazy about plowing and seeding .. Damn get a life .. It's not jus about my few friends, Farmville was awarded as the best and highly rated Facebook application. I got the reason why you loved it. LOL ..!!

Farmville was growing so fast that on each month  and when Facebook ranks the active users on its application, farmville was found on the top with 80 million users at sometime back. I heard they rule about 15 months (Zynga earned a lot ~winks~) but recently I heard thar farmville is beaten by Phrases. ftw..!! Monthy active users of Phrases are more than Farmville (yea Farmville's daily active users are still more than Phrases.) what's Phrases.??

Phrases is a Facebook application to create more Facebook applications, btw I jus created one today as a test drive .. its not so awesome .. seriously .. !!

Farmville is with 54 million active users now with 3.9/5 starts and phrases has more than that with 3.5/5 rating. People are losing interest in Farmville 'cause of playing it like an ordinary video game. Zynga is trying hard to gain its popularity back with other games . On the other hand, a bit odd thing happened that Phrases was banned for the US users..

No comments:

Post a Comment