Blood Type Diet

The Blood Type Diet or Blood Group Diet, devised by Dr Peter D'Adamo, requires you to follow a specific food plan suitable for your blood type. The basic premise for this diet is that the four main blood groups (A, B, AB and O) each react in different ways to different foods.

Here's a simple diagram that will explain you what you should and should not eat according to your blood type:
                                                               Click to Enlarge
CLICK TO ENLARGE

 

7 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
    Dietsinreview

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard about this type of diet. Thanks for sharing! Can you advise me where to find some more detailed and reliable information on this topic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for providing very helpful information and it is interesting blog we are also having this type of all blood type tests are available read for more information visit us Avigna Diagnostics is a best Diagnostic center in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog,Nice post! Thank you for sharing this post with us

    Regards,
    Blood test near me

    ReplyDelete